The New York Times Travel Supplement has named our company as being in their opinion a large and reliable Chinese travel agency. Details...
Some of Beijing's Tourist Attractions Closed from June to July 1st
Published: Jun. 22, 2021
Due to special activities, some of Beijing's tourist attractions will be closed to the public from late June to July 1st 2021, including the Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square, National Museum, Capital Museum, Olympic Park, National Stadium (Bird's Nest), and National Aquatics Center (Water Cube). Tourists should better make proper arrangements in advance and go after July 2nd.
- 8 Days Beijing/ Xian/ Shanghai from $1389
- 10 Days Beijing/ Xian/ Guilin/ Shanghai from $1899
- 10 Days Beijing/ Xian/ Chengdu/ Shanghai from $1899
- 13 Days Beijing/ Zhangjiajie/ Xian/ Guilin/ Shanghai from $2939
- 14 Days Beijing/ Xian/ Guilin/ Yangtze Cruise/ Shanghai from $2579
- 12 Days Hong Kong/ Guilin/ Xian/ Shanghai/ Beijing from $2419
- 11 Days Beijing/ Xian/ Yangtze Cruise/ Shanghai from $2039
- 13 Days Beijing/ Xian/ Chengdu/ Yangtze Cruise/ Shanghai from $2339
- 11 Days Beijing/ Lhasa/ Xian/ Shanghai from $2699
China Tour Categories
Best China Tours36 Itineraries
Yangtze River Cruises15 Itineraries
Tibet Tours28 Itineraries
Luxury China Tours17 Itineraries
Beijing Tours20 Itineraries
Yunnan Tours29 Itineraries
Xian Tours7 Itineraries
Shanghai Tours17 Itineraries
Great Wall Tours32 Itineraries
China Tours Packages30 Cities
Top 10 Things to Do in China
China Weather by Month
Trip Planning FAQs
What to see in China for first time travelers?
For a second time traveler, what are the recommended destinations?
How many days are needed for a China land tour?
What is the best time to travel to China?
How much would a trip to China cost?
Many travelers also take the high speed trains instead of flights to save the cost and enhance the travel experience, which has been proved to be an awesome choice. No matter how much you want to spend on a trip, as the best China tour company we are always happy to tailor make a private tour itinerary that best fits your needs. In addition, our early bird discount can also help you save more.
- Customer Reviews
- Questions & Answers
- 4.7791 Reviewsthe UKPosted on May 10, 2021From the start to the finish, our 10 days private China tour ran very smoothly! The service of pick-up and drop-off at the airport was timely and punctual! All the drivers were MORE than skillful and all the vehicles were well equipped.
We felt safe with these gentlemen. They were polite and helpful! Thank you so much! The guides did well in the team management and everything was in good order. Our group members were very nice and we shared a good time together. We were pleased to meet them in China! ... MoreUSAPosted on April 18, 2021Both the travel consultant and tour guides were extremely patient and responsible. No shopping stop and just had fun! Highly recommend! It was a good China tour!the NetherlandsPosted on March 29, 2021Extremely professional and informative! Our tour guides on this China tour offered considerate services to us.
Our itinerary was good and we had great fun! Thank you for bringing us such a fascinating trip! My 11 days small group China tour was so marvelous!